Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is non assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within ten (10) days from the date the goods received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
We reserve the right to: 1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or 2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website. 3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Third Party Links In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is validated/received before 1400 hours. Should the product not be in stock please allow 10 working days plus freight transit time. This will allow for manufacturing and delivery to our warehouse. Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence The Shave Union will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises. Undeliverable packages: Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment. Order processing: Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase, no problem. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation. The goods must be returned to us undamaged (with only one blade used) in the original packaging within 14 calendar days of purchase. We will haply issue a full refund once goods have been received.
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). The Shave Union endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping). The Shave Union reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Credit Card Payments
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions.
The Shave Union is committed to keeping you and your information secure. We have a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
- We use Extended Validation SSL with 128-bit encryption.
- 3D Secure is in place for all initial credit card transactions
- All sensitive info is encrypted within the Peach Payments database.
- We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.
- Our entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- We also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to The Shave Union and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by The Shave Union for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Do you offer a return and exchange policy?
Yes we do. We are happy to accommodate returns and exchanges of products which have not been opened, used or tampered with. If you are not 100% satisfied with your shave we will only accept returns where 1 of the 4 razor blades has been used, and the return is received with the original handle
How do I make a return?
You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your purchase. Accompany your return package with your invoice and return ship your product to the address we supply you with. If the package is received with only 1 used blade and is otherwise complete we will issue you with a full refund
Will I have to pay for my returned shipping costs?
Yes, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. Please track your parcel to make sure we receive it.
When can I expect to receive my refund?
Once we have received your package within, 1 day
How long do I have to return my blades?
We will give you 7 days to contact us regarding your return and 30 days from your delivery day until we receive the returned product.
Promotion Term and conditions
- Only 1 (one) R49 subscription promotion per person
- If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address, our promotion code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.
- Promotion is only available to new customers who are not already Shave Union members
- Existing members have a unique offer, wwwwwwww
- Website terms and conditions are available at www.shaveunion.co.za
- Any promotion code or offer provided on this site cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, past or present.
- The Shave Union reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any promotion codes or offers at any time. If this happens, then the promotion codes or offers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination.
- The Shave Union reserves the right to reject the use of a promotion code or offer where fraud is suspected.
- E & OE
Refer a friend
- Our Refer A Friend scheme is a genuine and generous offer for our members – rewarding them for introducing The Shave Union to friends and family. We have tried to make it easy to follow and rewarding. Unfortunately, there will always be people that take advantage of and abuse that generosity, so there are a few house rules.
- You may only receive referral credit when your friends and family sign up for a Shave Union shave plan following your unique referral link.
- Each member is permitted to refer a maximum of 12 friends and to earn a maximum of 4 promotions which are available at that time. We may, in our discretion, allow members to refer more than 12 friends and to benefit from any subsequent referral bonuses
- You may refer a maximum of one person per household – anything more than this and we may decide to count this as a fraudulent referral. You may also not refer yourself – if we suspect you have used different email addresses or delivery addresses to circumvent our system, we may decide to count this as a fraudulent referral. For any referral which we deem to be fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel the referred transaction.
- In your manner of sharing your referral link, you may not mimic or misrepresent The Shave Union or otherwise mislead people to believe that they are dealing with The Shave Union, one of our agents or affiliates.
- For anybody using an existing member’s referral link to join The Shave Union, this introductory offer cannot be used in conjunction with any offers on our site and is only valid for your first purchase of a box through our subscription programme.